Hiram C. Clark papers
Call Number: RH MS P53
A diary, account book, and typed transcription of the diary kept by Hiram Clark, an early physician in Lawrence, Kansas.
- 1854 - 1855
- Clark, Hiram C., 1817-1855 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (6 items in 1 folder + 1 volume)
RH MS P53
RH MS CK3
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Mrs. E.W. Owen, 1952.
- Guide to the Hiram C. Clark Collection
- Hiram C. Clark papers
- Finding aid prepared by lgg, 1972; It, 1982. Finding aid encoded by skt, 2006. Finding aid revised by cl, 2010.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Hiram C. Clark papers, RH MS P53, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas