George Washington Robnett papers
George W. Robnett (1890-1975) was an author and advertising executive, and co-founder and executive secretary of the National Laymen's Council, Church League of America (1937-1956). In 1960 he founded the Institute for Special Research. He was publisher of NEWS AND VIEWS. After retiring, Robnett concentrated his efforts on the Middle-East conflict and made three trips to the area. This collection includes Robnett's files containing correspondence and ephemera.
- 1950 - 1969
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
3 Linear Feet (3 boxes + 1 oversize box)
Language of Materials
RH WL MS 14
RH WL MS Q3
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase, Book Castle, Inc, September 1985
- Robnett, George W. (George Washington), 1890-1970 -- Correspondence
- Guide to the George Washington Robnett Collection
- George Washington Robnett papers
- Finding aid prepared by db, 2007; revised by, cl 2010; Finding aid encoded by db, 2007
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
George Washington Robnett Collection, Kansas Collection, RH WL MS 14, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States