American Dance Symposia records
Elizabeth Sherbon was a professor of dance at the University of Kansas and co-founder of the American Dance Symposia. This collection consists mainly of files and photos related to the Symposia, which took place in Wichita, Kansas during the summers 1968-1972. Also included in the collection are Alice Sherbon Bauman's personal papers and family photos.
- 1900 - 1989
- Sherbon, Elizabeth (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
8.25 Linear Feet (10 boxes + 2 oversize boxes)
RH MS 959
RH MS Q243
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Elizabeth Sherbon, 1994
- Guide to the American Dance Symposia Collection
- American Dance Symposia records
- Finding aid prepared by aw, 2007; revised by cl, 2010. Finding aid encoded by aw, 2007.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
American Dance Symposia records, Kansas Collection, RH MS 959, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas