Poem "When my baby's at the gate;" with miscellaneous photographs
Cook was the editor of the Harper Sentinel in Kansas circa 1890-1892. The poem was written for his son, Howard. Also included in this group of materials are a photograph of Cook with his son, a photograph of a Baptist Church following the Harper cyclone or tornado of 1892, and a photograph of another church, undated.
- 1892 - 1895
- Cook, Jonas (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
4 folders (1 leaf + 3 photographs in 4 folders) : Typescript
Language of Materials
RH MS P312
RH MS-P P312
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Mr. and Mrs Howard Cook, 1976.
- Guide to the Jonas Cook Collection
- Poem "When my baby's at the gate;" with miscellaneous photographs
- Finding aid prepared by lgg, 1976. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004. Finding aid revised by rw, 2009.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Jonas Cook collection, RH MS P312, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States