Committee on Relief report
This is the committee's recommendations to the county commissioners for action. The report is written by T. B. Smith, County Clerk.
- January 26, 1875
- Douglas County (Kan.). Committee on Relief (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (4 pages, 31cm. Handwritten, signed members of the committee.)
RH MS P124
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Mrs. E. M. Owen, 1956.
- Guide to the Douglas County Collection
- Committee on Relief report
- ln, 1964; lgg 30 January 1973 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Douglas County Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P124, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas