Franklin, Douglas County Collection.
Scope and Contents
Mounted newspaper clippings concerning the history of Franklin and Douglas Counties. Two clippings are identified as being from the Lawrence Daily Journal-World, 1927 and 1936.
- Creation: between 1930 and 1939
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume (4 pages, illustrations, 23 cm)
Language of Materials
RH MS C64
Immediate Source of Acquisition
transferred from Kb H1 651 K133f
- Guide to the Franklin, Douglas County Collection
- Franklin, Douglas County Collection
- chh 11 May 1978 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Franklin, Douglas County Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS C64, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas