Ph.D. thesis Charles Sumner Gleed: a Western Business Leader, 1856-1920
Collection — Volume: 1 - 2
Call Number: RH MS D101
This thesis is a biography of Charles Sumner Gleed, particularly the last two decades of his life, and his diverse business activities.
- Harmon, Terry H. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
2 volume (2 bound volumes)
RH MS D101
Immediate Source of Acquisition
595 pages, 28 centimeters
- Guide to the Terry H. Harmon Collection
- Ph.D. thesis Charles Sumner Gleed: a Western Business Leader, 1856-1920
- lgg 19 June 1974 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Terry H. Harmon Collection, RH MS D101, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.