William G. Harvey bank books
Collection consists of bank books for accounts held at various banks by William G. Harvey, a wholesale liquor dealer at the time of his death. The books mostly note balances, deposits, and credits for each account; some volumes are barely used. Freeling Tufts became executor of the Harvey estate following his death.
- 1886 - 1889
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
8 Volumes ; Sizes vary; largest volume is 20.5 cm.
Language of Materials
RH MS A11 - RH MS A15
RH MS C33
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase, Fred Kost, 1960.
- Guide to the William G. Harvey Collection
- William G. Harvey bank books
- Finding aid prepared by lgg, 6 March 1974. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2018.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
William G. Harvey bank books, RH MS A11, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States