Young Men's Christian Associations (Garden City, Kan.) constitution, minutes, library record, and list of members.
- Creation: between 1880 and 1897
- Young Men's Christian Association (Garden City, Kan.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
2 Volumes ; 31 cm.
Language of Materials
RH MS E95
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, John Okley Carter, October 1959.
- Guide to the Young Men's Christian Associations Collection
- Young Men's Christian Associations (Garden City, Kan.) constitution, minutes, library record, and list of members.
- pg December 1975 mg 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Young Men's Christian Associations Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS E95, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas