Francis Pierce Fitzwilliam letterbook
Collection — Volume: 1
Call Number: RH MS E58
This letterbook contains signed carbon copies of correspondence from Francis Fitzwillam, an attorney in Leavenworth, Kansas, dating from June 9, 1910 to July 14, 1913. There is an index to the letterbook.
- 1910 - 1913
- Fitzwilliam, Francis Pierce, 1873- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume (1002 pages; 31 cm, typewritten, carbon copies, signed with index)
RH MS E58
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase, Smoky Hill Bookseller, 1963.
There are additional letters written by Fitzwilliam, dating from 1901-1911 at: RH MS 12.
- Guide to the Francis Pierce Fitzwilliam Collection - Letterbook
- Francis Pierce Fitzwilliam letterbook
- lgg 12 April 1973 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Francis Pierce Fitzwilliam Collection - Letterbook, Kansas Collection, RH MS E58, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas