Burlington and Missouri River Railroad Company freight received record
Collection — Volume: 1
Call Number: RH MS G17
An itemized description of articles received as freight with notations of weight, rate, and total charges. Consignor and consignee are identified, as are the towns from which the freight was shipped.
- Burlington and Missouri River Railroad Company (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume (172 pages, 42 cm )
RH MS G17
For additional manuscripts related to the Burlington and Missouri River Railroad Company see Samuel Miles Knox papers RH MS 22.
- Guide to the Burlington and Missouri River Railroad Company Collection
- Burlington and Missouri River Railroad Company freight received record
- Finding aid prepared by lgg, 11 July 1973. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Burlington and Missouri River Railroad Company Collection, RH MS G17, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.