Letter to Mr. Taft in Coldwater, Kansas
Collection — Folder: 1
Call Number: RH MS P74
Letter addressed to Mr. Taft includes manuscript of an article about the history of Comanche County: the early success of the farmers, the take-over by the cow men and the return of the farmer. Covers the period 1873-1905. Folder includes both the handwritten original letter and a typed transcript.
- May 3, 1954
- Kemple, Genevieve (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (4 pages) : 28 cm, holograph, signed
RH MS P74
- Guide to the Genevieve Kemple Collection
- Letter to Mr. Taft in Coldwater, Kansas
- Finding aid prepred by kpz, 16 November 1972. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2020.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Genevieve Kemple Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P74, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas