Petition for charter for the city of Lawrence, Kansas
Collection — Volume: 1
Call Number: RH VLT MS E5
Petition for [charter for] the city of Lawrence, February 12th, 1857, to the Legislative assembly for the territory of Kansas ... Lawrence, Kansas.
- February 12th, 1857
- Kansas Territory. Legislative Assembly (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume (1 page, mounted) : Manuscript.Signed: Jas. F. Legate, Robert Morrow, C. W. Babcock [and others]. ; 30.5 cm
Scope and Contents
Includes letter (1 p.) from Mrs. Agnes A. Murray, concerning charter petition.
RH VLT MS E5
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Guide to the Legislative Assempbly for the Territory of Lawrence Collection
- Petition for charter for the city of Lawrence, Kansas
- rev. ecs 12/80 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Legislative Assempbly for the Territory of Lawrence Collection, Kansas Collection, RH Vlt MS E5, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas