The history of our ancestors; a record of the Riggs, Baldridge and Agnew families
Collection — Volume: 1
Call Number: RH MS D59
The history of our ancestors. Being a record of the Riggs, Baldridge, and Agnew families together with fragmentary data as to other cognate families. Ann Arbor, Mich., 1915.
- Riggs, Henry Earle, 1865-1949 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume (269 pages. 28 cm. ) : Appendix. Typewritten. Appendix: "Recollections of Kate D. E. Riggs of Quantrill's
Scope and Contents
This typescript is the first volume of the published two-volume genealogy, History of Our Ancestors.., by H. E. Riggs.
RH MS D59
- Guide to the Henry Earle Riggs Collection
- The history of our ancestors; a record of the Riggs, Baldridge and Agnew families
- lgg 15 August 1974 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Henry Earle Riggs Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS D59, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas