Student handbook of Lawrence, Kansas, with address and memoranda
Printed book, with handwritten notes, and map.
- Creation: approximately 1906-1911
- Riggs, Kate L. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume (88 pages, 2 leaves. 15cm. )
Language of Materials
Scope and Contents
Pocket notebook containing advertisements for business in Lawrence, handwritten notes, memoranda, a lists, and a folding map of Lawrence, undated.Title page: Students' Hand Book No. 17 University of Kansas Presented by the Young Men's and Young Women's Christian Associations. Lawrence, Kansas 1906-07. Press of Lawrence Journal, Lawrence, Kansas.
RH MS A22
- Guide to the Kate L. Riggs Collection
- Student handbook of Lawrence, Kansas, with address and memoranda
- 1gg 15 August 1974 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Kate L. Riggs Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS A22, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas