Letter to Michael J. Brodhead
John H. Riddle was a member of the Kansas House of Representatives in 1933 and describes the passage of House Bill no. 207 relating to the Scully Land Lease System. Mentions Frank Doster's association with the bill and his death.
- Creation: February 4, 1966
- Riddle, John H., 1899-1995 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (2 pages. 28cm. Typescript, signed with handwritten postscript.)
Language of Materials
RH MS P137
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift. Michael J. Brodhead, 1966.
- Guide to the John H. Riddle Collection
- Letter to Michael J. Brodhead
- kpz 19 February 1973 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
John H. Riddle Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P137, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas