Letter to Colonel Taylor commenting on Senator Lane's and Congressman Clark's stands on Negro suffrage
Letter from Colonel Taylor, dated Lawrence, Kansas, which discusses business transactions but does not specify particulars. Comments on Senator Jame Henry Lane and Congressman Sidney Clarke's stands on Negro suffrage.
- Simmons, Nancy R. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictionsdependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (2 pages on 1 leaf, 21cm, Holograph, signed.)
RH MS P153
- Guide to the Nancy R. Simmons Collection
- Letter to Colonel Taylor commenting on Senator Lane's and Congressman Clark's stands on Negro suffrage
- kpz 1 March 1973 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Nancy R. Simmons Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P153, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas