Histories and notes of Douglas County and Lawrence, Kansas
Call Number: RH MS P94
Materials related to histories Winnie D. Lowrance wrote about Lawrence and Douglas County, Kansas, as well as more specifically about Trinity Episcopal Church in Lawrence. Includes reference materials collected by Lowrance as well as notes.
- 1926, 1938, 1940, 196?
- Lowrance, Winnie D. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
RH MS P94
RH MS P164
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift. Winnie D. Lowrance, 1967.
Personal papers of Winnie D. Lowrance, PP 163, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.
- Guide to the Winnie D. Lowrance Collection
- Histories and notes of Douglas County and Lawrence, Kansas
- Finding aid prepared by kpz, 2 January and 19 March 1973. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2020.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Winnie D. Lowrance collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P94, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas