Ronald Clinton Naugle correspondence
Correspondence concerning the influence of ultra-conservatism on congressional legislation, 1962.
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (13 items)
Scope and Contents
Naugle collected these letters from U.S. Congressmen for a paper in political science while an undergraduate at Purdue University.
RH MS P187
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Ronald C. Naugle, 1971.
- Guide to the Ronald Clinton Naugle Collection
- Ronald Clinton Naugle correspondence
- kpz 9 April 1973; mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Ronald Clinton Naugle Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P187, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas