Edwin LeRoy Carney business correspondence
Business correspondence of Edwin LeRoy Carney and Charles Thomas Carney, 1894-1900. This collection of 279 letters is divided into two groups: those written to Edwin Carney and those written to Charles Carney. All of the letters are arranged alphabetically, and then chronologically within the alphabet. A letterpress book, containing letters presenting the Carneys' business interests, is also part of the collection.
- 1878, 1891-1900
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.5 Linear Feet (279 items in 1 box + 1 volume)
RH MS 39
RH MS D99
- Guide to the Edwin LeRoy Carney Collection
- Edwin LeRoy Carney business correspondence
- Finding aid prepared by lgg, 10 January 1974. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2021.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Edwin LeRoy Carney business correspondence, RH MS 39, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas