Old West Lawrence historical resources survey
The Kansas Historic Resource Inventory collection documents the preservation and identification process of historic landmarks in the Lawrence community. The collection consists mainly of documentation, i.e. photographs, archival research, scale drawings, inventory sheets, etc., of all buildings, residential, commercial and religious in the Old West Lawrence Neighborhood (O.W.L.). The buildings included in the survey are on Tennessee Street, Ohio Street, Louisiana Street, Indiana Street, Mississippi Street, Fifth Street, Sixth Street, Seventh Street, Eighth Street and Ninth Street.
- 1964 - 1992
- Benjamin, David, 1963- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
4.5 Linear Feet (9 boxes + 1 oversize box)
RH MS 763
RH MS 1221
RH MS R294
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, David Benjamin, 1995.
- Guide to the Old West Lawrence Historical Resources Collection
- Old West Lawrence (Kansas) historical resources survey
- Finding aid prepared by mab, 2006; Finding aid encoded by mab, 2006; hc, 2013
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Old West Lawrence Historical Resources Collection, RH MS 763, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries.