Clinton, Kansas cyclone photographs
Snapshots of KU professor Charles Bunker and colleagues and Bunker's photographs of damage from a cyclone that struck Clinton, Kansas in 1910. The bulk of the collection consists of images related to the Clinton, Kansas tornado.
- 1910-1940 (bulk 1910)
- Bunker, Charles D., 1870-1948 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Glass plate and flexible negative originals are only issued if the curator or head of Public Services gives permission.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.75 Linear Feet (10 photographic prints in 1 box + 40 glass and nitrate negatives in 2 boxes)
Language of Materials
RH PH 35
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transfer from University of Kansas University Archives and Museum of Natural History, 1981.
- Guide to the Charles Bunker Collection
- Clinton, Kansas cyclone photographs
- Finding aid prepared by rw, 2008. Finding aid encoded by rw, 2008. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2019.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Clinton, Kansas cyclone damage photographs, RH PH 35, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.
- 2019-03-07: Updated access restrictions note, added inventory to EAD, cleaned up ASpace record, mwh
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States