Edward M. Greb personal library on government, politics, economics, and history
Call Number: RH WL MS 29
Edward Greb founded the Freedom Center Bookstore in Kansas City in 1963 and operated it until his retirement in 1970. This collection contains subject files from Greb's personal research library on topics related to government, politics, economics, and history.
- approximately 1960-1979
- Greb, Edward M. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
94 Linear Feet (188 boxes)
RH WL MS 29
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Guide to the Edward Greb Collection
- Edward M. Greb personal library on government, politics, economics, and history
- Finding aid prepared by rh, 2007; Finding aid encoded by rh, 2007, 2007
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Edward Greb Collection, Kansas Collection, RH WL MS 29, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries