Correspondence of Jennie and Will Johnson
Jennie Johnson and husband Will Johnson resided in Beaumont, Kansas in the late 19th century with their son, Henry. They managed a farm, and Will traveled frequently. This collection includes correspondence among Jennie; Will; and their friends, family, and neighbors sent between 1885 and 1888. The letters are organized bu author and then by date.
- 1885 - 1888
- Johnson, Jennie, active 1885-1888 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
4 folders (Letters)
Language of Materials
RH MS P909
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase, Charles Apfelbaum, 2008.
- Guide to the Jennie and Will Johnson Collection
- Correspondence of Jennie and Will Johnson
- Finding aid prepared by bhm, 2012; Finding aid encoded by bhm, 2012; eear, 2012
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Correspondence of Jennie and Will Johnson, RH MS P909, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States