Correspondence of Jennie and Will Johnson
Jennie Johnson and husband Will Johnson resided in Beaumont, Kansas in the late 19th century with their son, Henry. They managed a farm, and Will traveled frequently. This collection includes correspondence among Jennie; Will; and their friends, family, and neighbors sent between 1885 and 1888. The letters are organized bu author and then by date.
- 1885 - 1888
- Johnson, Jennie, active 1885-1888 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
4 folders (Letters)
RH MS P909
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase, Charles Apfelbaum, 2008.
- Guide to the Jennie and Will Johnson Collection
- Correspondence of Jennie and Will Johnson
- Finding aid prepared by bhm, 2012; Finding aid encoded by bhm, 2012; eear, 2012
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Correspondence of Jennie and Will Johnson, RH MS P909, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas