Kansas Citizenship Clearing House records
The Citizenship Clearing House was established to study the workings of the political system with special regard toward political parties. This collection consists largely of questionnaires, some given to incumbent county chairpersons of both parties in Kansas, with questions about the political process, party affiliations and other political issues.
- 1958 - 1959
- Kansas Citizenship Clearing House (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
4 Linear Feet (5 boxes)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Kansas Citizenship Clearing House Collection
- Kansas Citizenship Clearing House records
- Finding aid prepared by jtf, 2007. Finding aid encoded by jtf, 2007
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Kansas Citizenship Clearing House Collection , Kansas Collection, RH MS 859, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States