Kansas City Clearing House Association Records
These records of the Kansas City Clearing House Association of Kansas City, Missouri consist chiefly of its financial records from 1886 to 1912, but also contain financial records of a 1973 charity benefit dinner.
- 1886-1912, 1973
- Kansas City Clearing House Association (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
History of the Kansas City Clearing House Association.
The Kansas City Clearing House Association was formed in the mid-1880s as a clearinghouse for banks and trust companies in the Kansas City metropolitan area regarding the daily exchange, rules and regulations in matters of common interest, relations with banks and trust companies elsewhere, and the fostering of sound and conservative methods of banking.
.5 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
RH MS 893
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, David Katzman, 1998
- Guide to the Kansas City Clearing House Association Records
- Kansas City Clearing House Association Records
- Finding aid prepared by mh, 2007; Finding aid encoded by mh, 2007
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Kansas City Clearing House Association, Records, Kansas Collection, RH MS 893, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States