Richard Kershenbaum papers
This collection contains development plans and materials regarding historical preservation of buildings in the Lawrence, Kansas area.
- Creation: 1972 - 1994
- Kershenbaum, Richard (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
2 Linear Feet (3 boxes)
Language of Materials
RH MS 719
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Richard Kershenbaum, 1997
- Guide to the Richard Kershenbaum Collection
- Richard Kershenbaum papers
- Finding aid prepared by mds, 2006; revised by skt, 2010; Finding aid encoded by mds, 2006; revised by skt, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Richard Kershenbaum Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS 719, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries