Personal Papers of Paul B. Lawson
Lawson was a professor of entomology and held several administrative positions at the University of Kansas from 1916-1954. This collection consists of correspondence, obituaries, and a 1956 convocation program.
- 1916 - 1954
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
Biography of Paul B. Lawson
Lawson received his B.S. from John Fletcher College in 1909, his M.S. in 1917, and his Ph.D. in 1919, both from KU. He joined the faculty of KU in 1916, reaching full Professor status in 1922. He was also named Dean of the College in 1934. He died in 1954.
.5 Linear Feet (1 box)
- Guide to the Paul B. Lawson Collection
- Personal Papers of Paul B. Lawson
- Finding aid prepared by ad, 2005 Finding aid encoded by ad, 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Paul B. Lawson Collection, University Archives, PP 284, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries