Lawrence and Douglas County (Kansas) Planning collected materials
These materials relate to Lawrence-Douglas County, Kansas, planning initiatives in the latter part of the 20th century and development oversight. The collection includes photographs, photo-lithographic aluminum plates, and negatives, as well as printed material.
- 1971 - 2001
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
History of the Lawrence-Douglas County Planning Office
The Lawrence-Douglas County Planning Office ensures continued, cooperative transportation for the City of Lawrence, Kansas.
.5 Linear Feet (1 document case + 1 oversize box)
Language of Materials
RH MS 830
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transfer, University Archives, 2004; transfer from cataloged materials, 2017.
- Guide to the Lawrence and Douglas County (Kansas) Planning Collection
- Lawrence and Douglas County (Kansas) Planning collected materials
- Finding aid prepared by mab, 2006. Finding aid encoded by mab, 2006. Finding aid revised by bas, 2018.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Lawrence and Douglas County (Kansas) Planning collected materials, Kansas Collection, RH MS 830, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States