Florence Looney papers
Call Number: RH MS Q299
The Florence Looney Papers are those of a long time Wichita, Kansas resident and are dated from 1974-1987. They consist solely of several oversize posters and published materials. Folder arrangement is alphabetical.
- 1974 - 1987
- Looney, Florence (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
Biography of Florence Looney
Florence Looney was was the wife of Reverend Wendell S. Looney, who was associate pastor over visitation at St. Mark's United Methodist Church in Wichita, Kansas and a medical technician at the Veteran's Administration Medical Center. The couple had two children: Margo and Paulette.
1.67 Linear Feet (1 oversize box)
RH MS Q299
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Florence Looney, 1987.
- Guide to the Florence Looney Collection
- Florence Looney papers
- Finding aid prepared by mbw, 2008. Finding aid encoded by mbw, 2008.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Support for the processing of this Collection was provided by the Dana and Sue Anderson African American Collecting Program Endowment Fund.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Florence Looney papers, Kansas Collection, RH MS Q299, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas