Howard H. Miller papers
These are the letters and diaries of Howard Hale Miller, a pharmacist with the US Navy Medical Corps, while he was stationed aboard the USS Leonard Wood from 1941-1943.
- 1941 - 1943
- Miller, Howard Hale (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.5 Linear Feet (1 box)
RH MS 675
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase, Charles Apfelbaum, 2005
- Guide to the Howard H. Miller Collection
- Howard H. Miller papers
- Finding aid prepared by mab, 2006; Finding aid encoded by mab, 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Howard H. Miller Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS 675, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries