Collection on Cheyenne Bottoms wetlands (Barton County, Kansas)
In the 1980s, a group of activists worked to campaign for the survival of the Cheyenne Bottoms wetlands in Barton County, Kansas. The collection contains material related to this effort, including correspondence, newsletters, and a Saving Cheyenne Bottoms conference program.
- Northern Flint Hills Audubon Society (Manhattan, Kan.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.25 Linear Feet (1 document case)
Language of Materials
RH MS 765
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transfer, University Archives, 1990.
Norther Flint Hills Audubon Society. The Bottoms Line. Issue nos. 1-7 [1984-1985]. Available at Spencer Research Library at RH Ser D1264.
- Guide to the Cheyenne Bottoms Collection
- Collection on Cheyenne Bottoms wetlands (Barton County, Kansas)
- Finding aid prepared by skt, 2006. Finding aid encoded by skt, 2006. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2019.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Cheyenne Bottoms wetlands collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS 765, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States