Marie Armentia Dellinger Snyder Otto essay and photographs
Call Number: RH MS 1191
This collection includes a copy of Boot and Shoe RECORDER, The Great National Weekly, October 17, 1925 which contains a prize winning essay by Mrs. Marie Armentia Dellinger Snyder Otto. Also included are photographs of Marie and obituary notices.
- 1925 - 2004
- Otto, David Arthur, 1934- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.5 Linear Feet (1 box)
RH MS 1191
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Dr. David A. Otto and Elizabeth B. Otto of Fort Mill, SC and Marie Annette Otto Kliewer and Duane J. Kliewer of Omaha, Ne.
- Guide to the Marie Armentia Dellinger Snyder Otto Collection
- Marie Armentia Dellinger Snyder Otto essay and photographs
- Finding aid prepared by tw, 2010; revised cmh, 2011; rev. acs, 2012; Finding aid encoded by tw, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Marie Armentia Dellinger Snyder Otto Collection, RH MS 1191, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas