Materials regarding the creation of a Dwight Eisenhower monument
Call Number: RH MS 938
This group of collected material contains photocopies of correspondence among Albert T. Reid, Charles Hanger, and Dwight Eisenhower regarding the creation of an Eisenhower monument in Abilene, Kansas, as well a reproductions of awards and recognitions bestowed on Dwight Eisenhower.
- Reid, Albert Turner, 1873-1955 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.25 Linear Feet (1 document case)
RH MS 938
Previously shelved at RH MS 332.
- Guide to the Dwight Eisenhower Collection
- Materials regarding the creation of a Dwight Eisenhower Monument
- Finding aid prepared by smf, 2007. Finding aid encoded by smf, 2007.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Materials regarding the creation of a Dwight Eisenhower monument, Kansas Collection, RH MS 938, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas