Florence D. Tillman papers
The Florence D. Tillman papers are those of a longtime Hutchinson, Kansas resident who was highly active at that town's Second Baptist Church, where her husband was preacher.
- 1941 - 1983
- Tillman, Florence D. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
Biography of Florence D. Tillman
Florence D. Tillman was married to Reverend W. C. Tillman. The family moved to Hutchinson, Kansas in 1969, when that city's Second Baptist Church installed Rev. Tillman as pastor.
.25 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
Scope and Contents
The Florence D. Tillman papers date from 1941 to 1983 and are arranged in a single series. They mainly consist of clippings, Hutchinson Human Resource information, and church-related information. Folder arrangement is alphabetical by topic.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Florence D. Tillman, 1988
- Guide to the Florence D. Tillman Collection
- Florence D. Tillman papers
- Finding aid prepared by mbw, 2007; Finding aid encoded by mbw, 2007
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Support for the processing of this Collection was provided by the Dana and Sue Anderson African American Collecting Program Endowment Fund.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Florence D. Tillman Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS 974, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States