Papers on historic preservation law
This collection contains papers from classes on historic preservation law, taught by Paul E. Wilson through the University of Kansas Law School.
- approximately 1970-1984
- Wilson, Paul E., 1913-2001 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
5 Linear Feet (5 boxes)
RH MS 469
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Paul Wilson, 1987
- Guide to the Paul E. Wilson Collection
- Papers on historic preservation law
- Finding aid prepared by 1987. Finding aid encoded by rw, 2008. Finding aid revised by tw, 2010.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Papers on historic preservation law, Kansas Collection, RH MS 469, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas