Personal papers of John Manning
John Manning was one of the first graduates of the School of Music at the University of Kansas in 1889. This collection contains programs, correspondence, biograhical information, a manuscript, and a scrapbook.
- Creation: 1900 - 1923
- Manning, John C., -1942 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
These materials are stored in the KU Annex off-site storage area.
All researchers interested in reviewing this material must consult Spencer Research Library Public Services staff (785-864-4334 or firstname.lastname@example.org, 9-5 M-F CST) no less than three days in advance of a planned visit. Be advised that drop-in requests for this material cannot be accommodated.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.75 Linear Feet (2 boxes)
Language of Materials
Annex (Contact Spencer Library Public Services)
- Guide to the John Manning Collection
- Personal papers of John Manning
- Finding aid prepared by ad, 2005. Finding aid encoded by ad, 2005. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2021.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Personal papers of John Manning, University Archives, PP 291, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas