Kansas Paraguay Partners collection
Kansas Paraguay Partners (KPP) was founded in 1968, based upon the relationship of Mennonite communities in Kansas and Paraguayans. A volunteer organization, the KPP promotes cultural exchange between citizens of the two areas. The collection contains general information about the organization.
- 1970 - 1989
- Kansas/Paraguay Partners (Organization) (Organization)
Language of Materials
English and Spanish
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.5 Linear Feet (1 box)
RH MS 849
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transfer, University Archives, 1995
- Guide to the Kansas Paraguay Partners Collection
- Kansas Paraguay Partners collection
- Finding aid prepared by or, 2007; Finding aid encoded by OR, 2007
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Kansas Paraguay Partners Collection , Kansas Collection, RH MS 849, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries