Personal papers of George and Martha Maxfield
George Maxfield was a student at the University of Kansas and worked in the KU Libraries. This collection consists of correspondence and family Christmas letters from George and Martha Maxfield from 1943-1993.
- Creation: 1947 - 1992
- Maxfield, George (Student at University of Kansas) (Person)
- Maxfield, Martha (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
These materials are stored in the KU Annex off-site storage area.
All researchers interested in reviewing this material must consult Spencer Research Library Public Services staff (785-864-4334 or firstname.lastname@example.org, 9-5 M-F CST) no less than three days in advance of a planned visit. Be advised that drop-in requests for this material cannot be accommodated.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.25 Linear Feet (1 document case)
Language of Materials
Annex (Contact Spencer Library Public Services)
- Guide to the George and Martha Maxfield Collection
- Personal papers of George and Martha Maxfield
- Finding aid prepared by ad, 2005. Finding aid encoded by ad, 2005. Finding aid revised by pb, 2009; skt, 2010; mwh, 2021.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Personal papers of George and Martha Maxfield, University Archives, PP 33, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas