Personal papers of Gladys Baker
This collection contains correspondence with Helen Rhoda Hoopes, a University of Kansas professor in English and poet, as well as the first woman student editor of the University Daily Kansan; newspaper clippings; photographs; scrapbooks; and other related materials.
- 1898 - 1957
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.25 Linear Feet (1 box + 1 oversize box)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Gladys Baker, 1977.
- Guide to the Gladys Baker Collection
- Personal papers of Gladys Baker
- Finding aid prepared by ad, 2005. Finding aid encoded by ad, 2005.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Personal papers of Gladys Baker, University Archives, PP 199, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas