Corporate Records of the Coalition on Homeless Concerns
The Coalition on Homeless Concerns is a Lawrence, Kansas area advocacy group for the homeless, established in November 1991. The mission of the organization is to address issues of people who are homeless in Lawrence and Douglas County. This collection consists of chronological and project files related to homeless advocacy activities from 1991-2005.
- 1991 - 2005
- Coalition on Homeless Concerns (Lawrence, Kan.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
4.25 Linear Feet (5 document cases)
Language of Materials
RH MS 1139
RH MS 1262
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Hilda Enoch, 2008
Gift, Chanette Alexander, 2011
- Guide to the Homeless Coalition Collection
- Corporate Records of the Coalition on Homeless Concerns
- Finding aid prepared by sh, 2008; revised by brch, 2013; Finding aid encoded by sh, 2008; revised by brch, 2013
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Homeless Coalition Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS 1139, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States