Council on Community Services of Douglas County records
This collection of records contains materials from the Council on Community Services of Douglas County. The Council was formed in 1981 to facilitate matching current and emerging human needs with available resources. The council was a group of individuals and organizations with interests in developing community services in Douglas county. The records in this collection are materials, meeting minutes, ledgers, financial documents and grant information collected in completing of the above mentioned task.
- Council on Community Services of Douglas County (Kan.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
9 Linear Feet (9 boxes + 1 oversize box)
Language of Materials
RH MS 1041
RH MS Q264
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Linda Lubensky, 1986.
Previously shelved at RH MS 445.
- Guide to the Council on Community Services of Douglas County Collection
- Council on Community Services of Douglas County records
- Finding aid prepared by db, 2007. Finding aid encoded by db, 2007. Finding aid revised by cl, 2010; mwh, 2023.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Council on Community Services of Douglas County records, RH MS 1041, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States