Personal Papers of Ephraim Miller
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: PP 324
Miller taught Mathematics and Astronomy at the University of Kansas from 1874-1910. This collection consists of correspondence, an account book, and dedication programs.
- 1920 - 1931
- Miller, E. (Ephraim) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
Biography of Ephraim Miller
Miller received his A.B. in 1855, his A.M. in 1858, and his Ph.D. in 1895, all from Allegheny. He joined the faculty in the Department of Mathematics at KU in 1874, eventually branching out to teach Astronomy. From 1895 to 1903 he was Dean of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. He retired in 1910 and died in 1930.
.25 Linear Feet (1 box)
- Guide to the Ephraim Miller Collection
- Personal Papers of Ephraim Miller
- Finding aid prepared by ad, 2005 Finding aid encoded by ad, 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Ephraim Miller Collection, University Archives, PP 324, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries