Personal Papers of Raphael D. O'Leary
O'Leary taught English at the University of Kansas from 1896-1935. This collection consists of correspondence and a manuscript, Causation.
- 1896 - 1935
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
Biography of Raphael D. O'Leary
O'Leary received his first A.B. from KU in 1893 and his second A.B. from Harvard in 1895. He joined the faculty of the Department of English at KU in 1896, reaching full Professor status in 1915. In 1921 he was named the Chairman of the Department. He retired in 1935.
1 linear foot (1 box)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Raphael D. O'Leary Collection
- Personal Papers of Raphael D. O'Leary
- Finding aid prepared by ad, 2005 Finding aid encoded by ad, 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Raphael D. O'Leary Collection, University Archives, PP 133, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States