Invitation to attend the opening of the first section of forty miles of the Union Pacific Railroad's road west of the Missouri River
Collection — Folder: 1
Call Number: RH MS P165
Note in accession file states that the opening was scheduled for August 18, 1864, but was not held because road wasn't acceptable.
- Union Pacific Railroad Company. Eastern Division (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (Printed card.15 x 21 cm. )
RH MS P165
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift. Mrs. Chester Woodward, Topeka.
- Guide to the Union Pacific Railroad Collection
- Invitation to attend the opening of the first section of forty miles of the Union Pacific Railroad's road west of the Missouri River
- kpz 19 March 1973 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Union Pacific Railroad Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P165, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas