History of the Johnson Evangelical Brethren Church
This history was begun by Jennie Whitman in 1920 and subsequently completed by Leslye Hardman Women in 1961. It includes the names of former pastors, charter members, and a brief description of the Women's Society of World Service. The last leaf holds a mounted newspaper clipping from the Phillips County Review (May 11, 1961) about the services held in commemoration of the church's 50th anniversary.
- Womer, Leslye Hardman (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume (4, [l] leaves, bound; 29 cm. ) : Typescript, carbon copy, with typed corrections, incomplete. Signed by Leslye Hardman Womer.
Language of Materials
RH MS D225
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transferred from Kb H1 17 J639w 1961
- Guide to the Leslye Hardman Womer Collection
- History of the Johnson Evangelical Brethren Church
- jss 10/82 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Leslye Hardman Womer Collection, RH MS D225, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States