Letter to Dr. C. Keeny, Liberty, Mo, Camp Leavenworth
Discusses disorder of his horse. Refers to illness of Lt. Walker.
- August 8, 1827
- Wheeler, O. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (2 pages unnumbered, 26cm. ) : Holograph, signed
RH MS P174
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase. Robert K. Black, 109 Lorraine Ave, Upper Montelaire, New Jersey, 1965.
- Guide to the O. Wheeler Collection
- Letter to Dr. C. Keeny, Liberty, Mo, Camp Leavenworth
- kpz 28 March 1973 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
O. Wheeler Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P174, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas