Personal Papers of Albert E. Palmerlee
Albert E. Palmerlee was a 1961 graduate of the University of Kansas. His father was Albert S. Palmerlee, who became Assistant Dean of the KU School of Engineering. This collection contains four papers on the geography and anthropology of Mexico and Costa Rica and some of his notes and photographs into the archaeology of Costa Rica.
- 1957 - 1960
- Palmerlee, Albert Earl, 1939- (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.25 Linear Feet (1 box)
- Guide to the Albert E. Palmerlee Collection
- Personal Papers of Albert E. Palmerlee
- Finding aid prepared by sk, 2005. Finding aid encoded by sk, 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Albert E. Palmerlee Collection , University Archives, PP 7, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries