Family History database project related to in-migration to Kansas
This project originated as part of the course requirements for History 8, United States History, 1865 to the Present, taught by William Juhnke, in an effort to build a database related to in-migration to Kansas. The collection has since been added to by Mark Rose.
- 1974 - 1978
- Juhnke, William Ernest (Person)
- Rose, Mark (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Access to materials in box 6 of this collection is granted only with written permission of the author. Contact staff at email@example.com or (785) 864-4334 for assistance.
No other access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Literary rights to materials in box 5 of this collection are retained by the author. Contact staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or (785) 864-4334 for assistance.
Spencer Library staff may determine other use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
6.5 Linear Feet (9 boxes)
Language of Materials
RH MS 161
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gifts, William Juhnke, 1974; Mark Rose, 1974-77.
- Kansas -- Genealogy
- University of Kansas -- Students
- Guide to the University of Kansas Collection
- Family History database project related to in-migration to Kansas
- Finding aid prepared by lgg, 14 Aug 74, and nu, 9 June 77. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004. Finding aid revised by mah, 2019.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Family History database project related to in-migration to Kansas, Kansas Collection, RH MS 161, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States