Commission certificate for Samuel P. Wemple, 2nd Lieutenant of the 7th Company G.
Printed form, signed by Edward Clark, Adjutant General, and C. W. Topliff, Major General Commanding the Kansas Militia.
- Other: Majority of material found within between October 9–October 29, 1864
- Kansas. Adjutant General's Office (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (1 leaf) ; 20 x 23 cm
RH MS P70
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase. Geo. J. Dahlin, 1968.
See also Kansas Adjutant General's Office for a Form letter (RH MS P58).
- Guide to the Kansas Adjutant General's Office Collection
- Commission certificate for Samuel P. Wemple, 2nd Lieutenant of the 7th Company G.
- kpz 15 November 1972; mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Kansas Adjutant General's Office Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P70, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas