Commission certificate for Samuel P. Wemple, 2nd Lieutenant of the 7th Company G.
Collection — Folder: 1
Call Number: RH MS P70
Printed form, signed by Edward Clark, Adjutant General, and C. W. Topliff, Major General Commanding the Kansas Militia.
- Other: Majority of material found within between October 9–October 29, 1864
- Kansas. Adjutant General's Office (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (1 leaf) ; 20 x 23 cm
RH MS P70
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase. Geo. J. Dahlin, 1968.
See also Kansas Adjutant General's Office for a Form letter (RH MS P58).
- Guide to the Kansas Adjutant General's Office Collection
- Commission certificate for Samuel P. Wemple, 2nd Lieutenant of the 7th Company G.
- kpz 15 November 1972; mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Kansas Adjutant General's Office Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P70, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas